5.20.2013

mother's day.

the kids and cory spoiled me this year for mother's day. they made me feel so special and loved. they gave me such sweet cards and pictures. cory also added some molding to a wall in our entryway that i love. always have to have a project for my worker men! ;)

i'm so grateful to be a mother. it is definitely the hardest and most fulfilling thing i've ever done. what special and beautiful children have been blessed to come to our family. they bring me and cory so much joy. their cute, individual personalities are so precious and add so much to the spirit in our home. it brings me so much joy seeing them do things they love and work hard at. connor with his sports and mabel with her dancing and tumbling. elsie is a hoot and always making us smile and laugh. will is a complete joy and a delight. he is always happy and smiling and loves to just be able to see what's going on.

i'm also grateful to be a daughter, sister, and wife. i'm surrounded by wonderful, amazing women in my life, who are amazing examples that teach me so much. thank you. i feel very blessed.



No comments:

Post a Comment