7.09.2012

june - instagram style.

one of my favorite features on my new phone is the camera for sure. and one of the apps i use the most is instagram. it's been so fun to take a picture a day to remember what we've been up to. so here's little of our day to day stuff we've done.

connor and his farmington shetland champs medal.

checking out city creek after the wedding.

mabel made a cute sailboat out of a leaf and flower.
designed and made all by herself.

connor's sailboat. couldn't be outdone by mabel.

my sunday leg massage. 
lotion + blow on it + comb scrub + blankie rub.

connor after his first day of tennis lessons.

tending baby brynlee. she's so precious.

highlights from the packer 4th. more pics to come.

we held out strong at our ultrasound. 
baby boy or girl, we will see come november!

playing in the puddles after our much needed rain.

date with my boy.

another tennis day.

a day at the hill air force museum. 

when you are as cute as this girl, 
you get a ball from one of the players in the first inning.

fireworks after cory and my date night at the bee's game.

sunday naps all around. complete bliss.

1 comment:

  1. What a cute bunch of people you all are! Congratulations on baby #4! I am thrilled for you and your family. I hope this summer of happy memories continues for you.

    ReplyDelete