8.19.2010

my turn

this last week, we've had what we like to call

heidi's birthday
celebration:
celebrating the last of the 29's and the first of the 30's

this year cory has outdone himself
by planning a daily adventure for me and the kids.

we have:

gone out for ice cream {subzero, the kids loved the liquid nitrogen smoke}
spent a day at cherry hill with cousins {thanks kate & abby}
rode ponies and fed pigs
watched a movie on the house {sandlot of course}
walked a nature trail on a bird refuge
roasted hot dogs and s'mores up a canyon
visited the copper mine {never gone before and so cool!}
gone out for lunches
gone bday shopping for a ring {thanks connor, mabel & elsie!}

thanks babe! for making me feel so special
and bringing me back to reality {3 kids has kinda thrown me for a loop}

No comments:

Post a Comment